Code bomb (url)
создан 1 years ago,
* DO NOT COMPILE AND RUN UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
* This is a 29 byte C code that compiles to a 17,179,875,837 byte (16 GB) executable.
* Author: Digital Trauma (codegolf.stackexchange.com/users/11259/digital-trauma)
* This defines the main function as a large array and initialises its first element.
* This causes GCC to store the entire array in the resulting executable.
* Because this array is bigger than 2GB,
* we need to provide the -mcmodel=medium flag to GCC.
* The extra 15 bytes are included in the score, as per the rules.
* Compile with:
* $ gcc -mcmodel=medium cbomb.c -o cbomb
* See the original thread: